Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Straight "A" Semester...Sweet!!

After having a horrible morning, I found out that I got two A's for my summer classes. Only semester to have straight A's and I am pretty stoked about it.

Anywho, I have not been able to get a copy of my phonotrope animations back from my professor but I do have my final animation which was a collaboration with Ri Chavez. Our animation is a stop motion animation made out of paper cut outs. We used Frame by Frame and had about 800 frames overall which took a very long time. With the added titles at the beginning and end and slowing it down on iMovie, we got 1:25. The story is as follows, this is a high school reunion where the fork guy is trying to hook up with the girl spoon but she ignores him and he storms off. A dish comes in with flowers, a high school sweetheart I presume, and whisks her away (the dish ran away with the spoon bit). Then you have the background characters to the right that have their own little things going on as well...but you have to watch for yourself. Enjoy!

Reunion from Brittany Smith on Vimeo.


No comments:

Post a Comment