Thursday, July 28, 2011

Music THingamabob

Music THingamabob, the H became capitalized when I was typing and thought it added a little something. Its a widget from this place called Mixpod that lets you find youtube videos and puts them in one convenient playlist for you, though its hard since most are covers because I think they can only put ones that don't have protections...gggrrrrrrrr! Anywho I decided not to post it on my blog front because I already have too much clutter and its a tad big and in the way. 

Here is a few of my favorite songs if you are interested in listening...

Supposedly you can learn about someone by the music they listen to so if you figure that out, let me know! That would be swell!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Also this is my 50TH POST...WOOHOO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment