Saturday, August 27, 2011

What are you going to try new for 30 days?

Yes folks, this is another TED Talk. At a 3:27, I didn't think this video would take out precious minutes out of someones day that they could have been on facebook reading about how sleepy someone is that moment...and responding about it.

Moving on, Matt Cutts is an Engineer at Google and gives an inspiring talk about goals. What are some things you have always wanted to do? Why not try them for 30 days? These are some questions he asks and I started to contemplate all the things that I have always wanted to do but haven't done for the multitude of excuses I've used.

Painting, learning a language, learning a martial art, actually keeping up with an exercise regiment, and try to get A's in my classes. Those are some short term goals that have long term potential but the time just never seems to be there. Instead of starting at one of these, I decided to try one that Matt Cutts did and take a picture a day for 30 days. The best part about this is I asked a very special person to join me on this 30 Day photo challenge to take pictures that we would like to show one another. Start off small, work your way up is what I'm doing.

Watch this tiny video and maybe try it out, whats it going to hurt you? You may end up gaining confidence and gaining a new skill or hobby.

GO TRY THINGS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment