Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Susan Boyle + Depeche Mode = Speechless

Oh dear, I am morbidly curious and yet completely disturbed on the news of this...

Susan Boyle will be making covers of the overly covered Depeche Mode's "Enjoy The Silence" and possibly Tears for Fears "Mad World" says Tom from his Waveformless blog. I love the title to his post "Where is Your God NOW?, haha...I agree with a No on this one. Though out of sheer curiosity I will definitely have to watch this.

You can also check out Side-Line Music Magazines post where they title it "Susan Boyle covers Depeche Mode's 'Enjoy the Silence' - horror oh horror"

You can only wonder...

Update: Susan Boyle is a very talented singer and this is by no means a post to bring her down in any sort of way. I'm a big Depeche Mode fan and I'm sure she will do fine but knowing the songs she can do, these songs wouldn't give her voice justice. Just saying...



No comments:

Post a Comment